Friday, December 15, 2017

Christmas Week ~ Day 5


Welcome to day five of Christmas Week here at Quilt Kisses.  Today I am sharing a table runner I made for my family room.  It was made with my Northcott Christmas fabric scraps.


I was in such a hurry to finish it before a family dinner at my house that I didn't take many photos in process.  Here is one on my design wall before I quilted it.  There are four different green fabrics, three different red fabrics, and two different creamy gold fabrics.

This is what it looked like during our dinner.


I quilted it with the same metallic gold thread I used on JoAnn's Christmas Tree quilt.  I used my Pfaff domestic machine for the quilting.


I have since added more decorations on the top to hide the speaker my husband bought.


I love how elegant it is.


To conclude Christmas week I will take you on a picture tour of my house.  You will be able to see all of my quilty Christmas Decor.

XX,
Jasmine

P.S.  I will be linking up with some of the fun parties on my sidebar.  Check them out to see what other quilters are making.

8 comments:

  1. That looks so beautiful on the table with the greenery and candles. You have such a beautiful house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The metallic thread is a beautiful compliment to the fun fabrics in the quilt top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a beautifully decorated house Jasmine. The runner with the greenery and candles is a lovely touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quilting is really nice - I love the metallic thread!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Christmas week, Jasmine. It's taken me all week to figure out I can only use my MacBook to respond, not my iPad. It has been delightful. Looks like you are really having fun on that Q as well. Lovely work. I think the quilt by your SIL was my favorite. What a memory and it is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta LOVE a quick and easy Christmas project!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a gorgeous runner and the animals in the stockings are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the idea of using a quilt as a 'rug' in front of your fireplace. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts, and I try to respond to every comment through email. I hope you will consider leaving one. If you are unable to leave a comment, you are welcome to email me at quilt dot kisses at gmail dot com.

Comments are now moderated on posts more than seven days old so that I don't miss any. Thanks!