Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Quilt of Valor in Progress


I attend the free club which is held once a month at my LQS.  At our last meeting there was a block drive and sewing activity for Quilts of Valor.  I made these two 12 inch finished friendship star blocks out of scraps and stash to donate.

At the meeting we sewed several wild disappearing nine patch blocks to use as setting blocks.  I volunteered to finish up the quilt, so I brought all the blocks home.


We want to make the quilt 60 by 72 inches, so I needed more blocks to finish it up.


I will share the completed quilt soon. 

XX,
Jasmine

3 comments:

  1. You are so generous to finish the quilt, Jasmine! I like how saturated and bright the colors are in the majority of these blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jasmine this is striking! The blues and red are vivid. So kind of you to put everything together! Will you be quilting it as well? How's the Q24 doing?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts, and I try to respond to every comment through email. I hope you will consider leaving one. If you are unable to leave a comment, you are welcome to email me at quilt dot kisses at gmail dot com.

Comments are now moderated on posts more than seven days old so that I don't miss any. Thanks!